Wednesday, November 13, 2019

words

When I saw you last night
My love for you begin to burgeon
But I don't know if you love me or not
Because I don't have any affluence.
If I couldn't marry you, my life
Will become wretched.

The upheaval of my love for you
Made me squalor day by day.
The confine on meeting you
Lits a profound ache in my heart.
My love for you is conspicuous
You can clearly see it.
But my soul ached because you 
Neglect despite of knowing 
My love.
Your exquisite voice 
Like honey dropping from your lips
Make me submissive to your commands.

You are prudent because you think of future,
I do not because I've lost my mind and
And I'm in love with you.
Your shaftness left me distraught,
You thought of me as obnoxious,
But believe me I love you more than I can.
You're staid and I love it that way,
And you should have to avoid discretion
And tell me clearly,
Whether you love me or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...