Friday, November 15, 2019

grassland and you

Looking at your beautiful face
Is like looking at a grassland.
The landscape of grassland which have
A brook running through it.
The plane smooth land with green grass
Is like your pink cheek smooth and lovely.
The water in your eyes
Is just like the water in the river.
Your chattering and talking
Is as exquisite as the babbling of the river.
Birds look at you in amazement when
You chuckle and giggle in between
Talking with me.
The sun hides itself behind the clouds
When it sees the light of your face.
I only want one thing in life,
To sit in the grassland and 
Stare at your face until the sun fades
And moon arrives.
Then we go to our small hut
Which is built on the side of grassland
From where the brook ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...