Friday, November 1, 2019

its nice the way you are

Why do you make you face dirty?
By applying so much makeup on that
If you think it will enrich your beauty
That's a misconception for sure.

Thomas Carew that great bard
I think you heard of him
Said that "Someone is beautiful from
Their mind not from face, lips or cheeks.

If you think you have a bad complexion
It doesn't matter to me that much
If you think you look ugly without that makeup
Allow me I'll still love you so much.

Those, my dear, who love your face
With that makeup on, is not you true lover.
Believe me poets never tell a lie,
Those who love your rationality is the genuine one.

Consider this, please
And instead of becoming "beautiful face"
Become a "beautiful mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...