Wednesday, May 6, 2020

in the night

Days are tough but I pass them anyhow
But nights are unbearable,
'cause nights comes with the agony
Of your parting.
And the images of you with me
Ran in my mind and deepen the wound
Of separated love.
Though I sleep after so many tries
Then comes the nightmare which
Hounds me till I woke, soaked
In sweat and scream like
Someone has speared my sore heart.
All the night I stay awake and
I ask questions to the walls of the room
And to me 
Why did you left?
No one answers neither the walls nor me 
Maybe we both don't know,
Or you forbid us to know.
One day
You vanished like you never existed
like you never lied beside me in this bed
And I stood their
Waiting and waiting and waiting
But you never came
But these sleepless night did
And now here I am,
Weeping and depluming my hair
At the mid night.
Hoping your stone heart will melt
And someday you'll come back.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This poem is really really beautiful and I am not wondered how beautifully you expressed the pain 'cause that's what you are expert in.

    ReplyDelete

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...