Saturday, December 26, 2020

turning sides in lonely night

Turning sides in bed is a new normal
I don't force myself to sleep now
Had done it million times already
Efforts of sleeping get wasted
Night by night in the black nothingness.
Of course this was not like this,
When we used to sleep side by side.
But it started after your going away that
My chest misses the tickle of your fingers
My hair miss the strokes
Of your sweet hands.
My cheeks and lips miss 
The soft kisses if your lips.
Laying in bed, thinking of you
The night walks all way with me,
And my thoughts of you.
In morning I beg forgiveness to your reminisce,
I preserve the eternal requiem of yours
For the coming night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...