Friday, May 22, 2020

you never came

I sleep in night and suddenly scream
I sweat and frightened of the nightmares I see.
That moment I wish you come,
take my sweaty head into your lap
And dab my forehead slowly, and
Put your thin index finger on my lips,
To quell my sobbing.

I wish you come,
And lie beside me and
Caress my hair and 
Lull me, and sing me to sleep.

But my wishes never came true and
The portion of bed remains empty,
I keep screaming for endless nights.
I keep waking up in the middle of nights,
Full of sweat and a fear deep in my heart.

I get through that pain everyday
Which cut opened my wound,
And I dithered with pain.
Still I am alone in my apartment,
Waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...