Sunday, October 27, 2019

yellow leaves

Leaves are falling from the trees
They're reaching the ground
Laying themselves on the lap of land.
There they then get dried and crunchy
They produce lovely crunchy sound
When you step on them
They get their colour change from 
Green to yellow to brownish yellow
Then they look even prettier
Whenever I see yellow leaves,
laying on sideways of roads
I stop and have a loving sight at them
They intrigue me
I look at them and 
I get nothing but merriness
They lay their until they began,
Mixing in the ground to come again
To some tree and fall again on some 
Sideways of road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...