Wednesday, July 1, 2020

pitch dark

You turn you head away from me,
But I continue to look at you
You slim neck with beautiful mole
And tresses fell all over it.
I know your fake anger,
And i know you are smiling
And hiding it from me.
I keep quiet and keep looking at you.
You wait for me to address you
And ask forgiveness, but i don't.
Then you turn around slowly 
Peeking through the corner of your eyes.
To make sure that I am noticing or not.
When I catch you peeping.
You started punching meekly on my chest
Complaining why I am not apologizing for the crime I never did.
But leaving that I quickly clutch my ears by lobe.
And you chuckle.
I put then my head into your lap and you dab me to sleep with tender soft hands.
Then something hit my head hard
Like blacksmith's hammer hit the iron.
I wake up and find nothing around me
You, the love, the joy, the solace.
All are gone
Leaving me in pitch dark room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I stand up and walk

So, what if I stand up and walk right now, What's stopping me? Am I a chained gladiator bound to fight and suffer, And be a means of amu...